2011 m. balandžio 6 d., trečiadienis

Stress test

I would like to review results of a stress test that I have taken.

My overall score is 4,19 on a range of 1 to 5. This score is a measure of overall emotional well-being.

The second score assess my quality of life. My assessment is 4,1. This is a measure of how happy or satisfied I am with my life, including overall self-esteem, health, friends and family and work or school. I think this evaluation is quite good and it reflects my quality of life. I feel happy with my life and although I have only few friends but, I suppose, they are really great and reliable people.

The third score measures my symptoms of depression, anxiety and hostility. My score is 4,22. This score means that I am quite well-adjusted. I suppose that this is true because I am not depressive and blue person. Of course, sometimes I feel sad for particular things but this feeling is not so strong and it don’t last for a long time.

The last is level of functioning score. This is a measure of how well I am able to get along in the community. My score is 4,25. In my opinion, I can socialize quite well but sometimes it is difficult to me to interact with people who I don’t like.

All in all, I would like to say that I think this test isn’t very reliable because, for instant, when I feel bad, I think that my friends are not as good and my life is not so well. So I suppose that the score depends on a person’s mood and isn’t always accurate.

References:
www.lessons4living.com/stress_test.htm 
 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą