2011 m. balandžio 1 d., penktadienis

Personality Test

I'm going to review results of two personality tests that I have taken.

Firstly, I would like to review results of Jung Typology Test. According to this test, my type is ISFJ. It means that I am slightly expressed introvert and  I have moreately expressed sensing and feeling personality and slightly expressed judging.

The second test was The Big Five Personality Test. There are five personality traits – openess to experience, concientiousness, extravesion, agreeableness and neuroticism (or emotional stabilty). According to this test, I‘m somewhat conventional. I think it is true because I am skeptical of innovation. On the other hand, I am creative and curious. This test shown that I‘m introvert. It means that I tend to be reserved and quiet. I‘m agree with it because, in my opinion, I have more traits that are typical for introvert than extravert. What is more, my assessment of neuroticism was 60 percent. It means that I tend to become anxious and nervous. Yes, sometimes I am worried and concerned about various things but I suppose that my concern is not too intense. I can be relaxed and calm and don‘t worry over little thing.

All in all, I suppose that these tests are quite reliable but we shouldn‘t blindly rely on them. It is not enough to take one or two tests in order to find out the personality. 

References:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą