2010 m. lapkričio 29 d., pirmadienis

Self-assessment


ESP vocabulary tests

In my opinion, these tests were really useful because we should learn many new words which are concerned with psychology. On the other hand, it was really difficult to explain some concepts.

Writing summaries

Writing summaries is new for me. We had written all of them at home, so it wasn’t really difficult. Nevertheless, I made quite number mistakes and I needed time to understand the text and write summary.

Online exercises Multiple Choice & Filling in blank

This task is useful because we can revise the material that we learnt at home. Online exercises weren’t difficult when I saw into the module fairly.

Moodle tests

When I was doing these tests I was using the book. It was good because I could scan through the text one more time.

Online listening in class. Traditional listening to cassettes.

Listening was quite difficult for me. Sometimes speakers spoke too fast or their speeches were hardly understandable.

Power Point Presentation

Although this task was the most difficult and I spent a long time preparing presentation it was the most interesting too.

Speaking impromptu

I think that I was not enough active in class discussions and speaking impromptu was the hardest task for me because my speaking skills are not so good.

Short-talk (ready made speech)

This task is simpler than speaking impromptu for me because I can look for unknown words and prepare at home.

1 komentaras: