2010 m. rugsėjo 16 d., ketvirtadienis

My Future Profession

Today I'm studiyng psychology in Mykolas Romeris university. It is really interesting for me. But I can't say that I will be a psychologist. The life is unpredictable so I might be only cleaner or even businesswoman in the future.

When I was a child, I had a dream to be a flower seller. I really wanted to have a little cosy shop where I could sell my flowers. To be quite honest, I have this dream until now. I won't be dissatisfied if have a little flowers shop in my real life.

Despite my childhood dreams, I'm studying psychology. I chosen this profession for some reasons. Firstly, learning about people, their behavior and psyche is really interesting. Psychology is very wide range of science so I have oportunity to learn not only about human's behavior and psyche but also about the body structure and functioning of organs. Secondly, I think that it is really viable speciality and after my studies I will be able to work in varios fields.

All in all, I can't say what is my future profession because the life can change every minute. One day I could be a cleaner, another day a psychologist and the third a flowers seller.

1 komentaras:

  1. I don't think you will be a cleaner ! I see you really are interested in psychology and I think you will have great future and you will be respectable psychologist ;)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti